Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP®) indicates advanced knowledge of intelligent network design concepts and principles. A CCDP certified professional can discuss and design, advanced routing, security, network management, data center, and IP multicast complex multi layered enterprise architectures that include virtual private networking and wireless domains
Valid ! and Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) or any CCIE Certification
Recommended training for this certification
- Проектирование сетей Cisco (3.0) (ARCH)
- 300-101 SWITCH
- 300-115 ROUTE
- 300-320 ARCH
Cisco professional level certifications are valid for three years.
To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional level exam or any 300-XXX Professional level exam, or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
Achieving or recertifying any of the certifications above automatically extends your active Associate and Professional level certification(s) up to the point of expiration of the last certification achieved.
Please note, until December 15th 2015 individuals are also able to pass the ARCH v2.0 exam (642-874) to achieve CCDP certification.
Delegates are advised to sit the exam that relates to the version of the course they have attended.
After this time, the ARCH v2.0 exam will retire.