Проектирование унифицированной вычислительной инфраструктуры Cisco Data Center (DCIDUC)
Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure (DCIDUC) v6.0 is a two-day instructor-led course that focuses on data center design based on Cisco unified computing solutions. The course includes theoretical content, as well as design-oriented case studies and exercises. The course is designed to help students prepare for Cisco Channel Partner Data Center Program requirements and for professional-level data center roles. The course includes information on designing data centers with Cisco components and technologies, including infrastructure design, compute connectivity design, and compute resource parameters design.
The goal of the course is to enable engineers to choose the components and design a scalable, reliable, and intelligent data center.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at Cisco partners working towards requirements for the Cisco Channel Partner Data Center program.
It is recommended that delegates have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Implement data center networking (LAN and SAN)
- Describe data center storage
- Implement data center virtualization
- Implement Cisco UCS
- Implement data center automation and orchestration with the focus on Cisco ACI and UCS Director
- Describe data center products in the Cisco Nexus and MDS families
This could be achieved by attending DCICN, DCICT, v6.0 or later, which is recommended in order to obtain the level of information required before attending this course.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to describe and use design-oriented knowledge for unified computing topics, including:
- Hardware and device virtualization
- FEX options
- Virtual networking and appliances
- Management and orchestration
- Cisco UCS C Series and B-Series servers and use cases
- Fabric interconnect connectivity
- Hyperconverged and integrated systems
- Management systems, including Cisco UCS, VMware vCenter, and Cisco CloudCenter
- Hadoop, SAP HANA, and IoT on Cisco UCS
- Systemwide parameters
- Pools and policies for service profiles
- Network-specific adapters and policies
- Templates in Cisco UCS Manager