Hosted Collaboration Service Foundation (HCSF)
The Hosted Collaboration Service Foundation (HCSF) course is a virtual instructorled, lab-based, hands-on course offered by Cisco® Learning Services. This course focuses on the entire Cisco Hosted Collaboration Service environment and introduces participants to the roles of the data center, aggregation, fulfillment, and application architecture and is designed to give participants an in-depth introduction to Cisco Hosted Collaboration Service (HCS), its features, capabilities and components either as a single course or in preparation for intermediate level courses.
Who should attend
- System engineers
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners and resellers
- Partner sales executives
Cisco recommends that you have the following prerequisite knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager functionality
- Cisco Unified Communication Foundation (UCMF)
- Configuring the Cisco Nexus® Data Center (CCNDC)
By completing this course, you should be able to describe:
- The overall HCS capabilities and deployment modules
- The HCS aggregation layer function and components for both local and central breakout
- The service fulfillment layer function and components including Hosted Collaboration Mediation Fulfillment and Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager
- Endpoint and conferencing options available to HCS customers including on premise and cloud based Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR)
- The role of Cisco Prime™ Collaboration Assurance and Hosted Collaboration Mediation Fulfillment in monitoring and reporting on an HCS environment
Длительность 2 дня
- Россия: US$ 2 000,– *
Расчеты в рублях по курсу ЦБ РФ.
Все цены указаны без учета НДС.
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует