Cisco Service Provider Mobility Intermediate LTE (LTE200)
The Cisco® Service Provider Mobility Intermediate LTE course is an instructor-led course offered by Cisco Learning Services. It provides detailed instruction on how to manage, monitor, and configure the Cisco ASR 5000 and ASR 5500 and Virtual Packet Core (VPC), and build the required services to support an LTE/SAE public mobile LAN network.
Who should attend
This course is designed for participants from any of the following disciplines who are responsible for the planning, configuration, and management of the ASR 5500, ASR 5000 and VPC series:
- Network engineering
- Network consulting
- Customer support
- Field engineering
You must have a thorough understanding of IP routing, networking protocols, and a basic working knowledge of applicable 3GPP network operation.
You must bring a laptop or notebook computer with the following:
- Terminal emulation program (such as PuTTY available at http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/) capable of Telnet or Secure Shell (SSH)
- 10BASE-T or 100BASE-T Ethernet interface
You are responsible for all travel and other expenses.
After completing this course, you should have practical knowledge of the following aspects of the platform:
- Basic service configuration for a MME
- Basic service configuration for an SGW
- Basic service configuration of a PGW
- Monitoring the system for subscriber sessions
- Basic debugging of attachment failure
- Monitoring subscriber bearers, attaching a request through the system, seeing how resources for each service are dedicated, and detecting the flows as they traverse the switching fabric
You focus on the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) standards and how the ASR is configured to support 4G entities, such as Mobility Management Entity (MME), SGW Gateway, and PDN Gateway (PGW ). You build and monitor single subscriber call flows with default and dedicated bearers on the systems. Troubleshooting techniques for the entire LTE/SAE packet core are used throughout the course.
Длительность 2,5 дня
Для регистрации на курс нажмите на название города
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует