Cisco ACI Account Manager Training (ACIAM)
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) has evolved from the original concepts of SDN to providing centralised automation and policy-driven application profiles. This delivers speed and agility in the data centre when deploying applications and business services.
This interactive one day course is designed to provide an introduction of Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) for Account Managers and Business Development Managers.
Learn about the business drivers for SDN and how it differs from a traditional Data Centre architecture. Learn also how Cisco ACI compares with other SDN solutions and the business benefits of deploying Cisco ACI within the Data Centre.
- Understand the business drivers behind a Software Defined Networking approach to defining an Application Centric environment.
- Understand what is Cisco ACI; the ACI architecture and relevant components.
- Understand the business impact and benefits of deploying Cisco ACI in the Data Center.
- Describe the value proposition for Cisco ACI to the business and application owners.
- Identify typical use cases and describe how a traditional Data Center can be integrated with Cisco ACI
- Discuss ACI opportunities and potential customer’s objections
- Discuss other competing solutions including VMware NSX
- Discuss the value for the partners and what is needed to sell ACI
Длительность 1 день
Для регистрации на курс нажмите на название города
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует