Enhancing Contact Center Express (ECCX)
This is a 2-day interactive course that leads you into a better knowledge of how to design and enhance a Contact Center Express solution, using Finesse, Recording, Web-chat, Email, IVR, Outbound and Reporting.
It is a mix of knowledge and experience that will make you get a deeper understanding of how these important tools for a contact center operation, can be designed, built and used.
Кому следует посетить
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Presales and System Engineers from Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
The knowledge and skills you should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic IP Telephony and Contact Center concepts
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment experience desirable, but not mandatory.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express deployment experience desirable, but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Contact Center operations
- Understanding and experience of dCloud is desirable.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Know how to design and propose a Cisco Contact Center Express using the different components and tools available.
- Understand how Cisco Finesse can be used to create a good Agent and Supervisor experience in a Contact Center operation. How gadgets can be created and integrated into Finesse.
- Be able to integrate recording into the Contact Center operations, in a seamless way, and integrating it with Finesse, extending the Agent experience into new ways of working.
- Learn how to allow Web-chat and Email to be the new inbound channels of communication with the Contact Center. How they can be used and how its performance can be measured.
- Know how to use IVR to enhance the way the Contact Center can give additional services to its customers.
- Know how to use Outbound to optimize the way customers are reached, minimizing agent intervention in the process.
- Understand how reporting is made with UCCX, what reports are available and how new ones can be created and used to enhance the overview of the operations in the Contact Center.
This course provides you with hands-on experience and knowledge of tasks typically performed during contact center design and deployment. This includes the deployment of Cisco Finesse, Cisco MediaSense, Cisco SocialMiner and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, outbound and IVR as contact center solutions. Tasks include planning, designing, configuration, and troubleshooting. It also provides you with hands-on experience in the utilization of Cisco dCloud, a powerful online solution for creating and testing scenarios.
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует