Training and certificating senior engineers with planning, deployment, O&M, and optimization capabilities in large-, medium-, and small-sized enterprise campus network scenarios.
Кому следует посетить
- Those who wants to be datacom campus network senior engineer.
- Those who wants to achieve HCIP-Datacom-Campus Network Planning and Deployment certification.
Этот курс является частью следующих программ сертификаций:
- Be familiar with common operations on Huawei network devices.
- Knowledge and skills described in the HCIP-Datacom-Core Technology course.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand campus network pain points and Huawei solutions.
- Master common technologies on campus networks.
- Be familiar with the principles and implementation methods of Network Admission Control.
- Master the application scenarios and configuration methods of policy association.
- Understand the functions and implementation methods of free mobility.
- Understand VXLAN principles and configuration methods.
- Understand EVPN principles and configuration methods.
- Understand the campus network virtualization concept.
- Master how to use VXLAN and EVPN to implement campus network virtualization.
- Have a good command of network design for medium- and large-sized campus based on VXLAN virtualization technologies.
- Deploy virtual campus networks using iMaster NCE-Campus.
- Master the design of small- and medium-sized campus networks.
- Use iMaster NCE-Campus to deploy small- and medium-sized campus networks.
- Have a good command of the planning and design of campus wireless networks.
- Have a good command of wireless network planning, design, and acceptance using the Huawei WLAN Planner and CloudCampus app.
- Intelligent O&M of campus networks using CampusInsight.