Network Automation in the WAN (NA-WAN)
This three-day course is designed to introduce various Juniper NorthStar Controller and WANDL IP/MPLSView features including, but not limited to, topology discovery, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) label switched path (LSP) management, LSP optimization, LSP calendaring, maintenance scheduling, failure simulation, reporting, network modeling, path demand placement, and hardware inventory. Students will learn to configure and monitor these features that exist on Juniper’s NorthStar Controller and IP/MPLSView platform with the help of a network built using vMX Series devices.
Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience configuring, monitoring, and analyzing the above features of the NorthStar Controller and WANDL IP/MPLSView. This course is based on NorthStar Release 2.1 and WANDL IP/MPLSView Release 6.2.1.
Кому следует посетить
This course benefits individuals responsible for managing MPLS networks that want to add automation using the NorthStar Controller and WANDL IP/MPLSView, including individuals in professional services, sales and support organizations, and the end users.
The following are the prerequisites for this course:
- Understanding of the OSI model;
- Junos OS configuration experience—the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) course or equivalent;
- Intermediate routing knowledge—the !JP-JRE course and Junos Intermediate Routing (JIR) or equivalent; and
- Advanced MPLS knowledge—the Junos MPLS Fundamentals (JMF) course or equivalent.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the various WAN domains.
- Describe the various WAN domains.
- Describe the use cases for NorthStar.
- Describe the use cases for WANDL IP/MPLSView.
- Describe the usage of PCEP.
- Describe RSVP signaling using the CSPF algorithm.
- Describe the NorthStar VMs and their processes.
- Describe the post installation setup process.
- Describe the behavior of topology discovery.
- Describe the configuration of IGP topology discovery.
- Describe the configuration of BGP-LS topology discovery.
- Describe how to access the NorthStar Controller Operator and Planner user interfaces.
- Describe the basic features of the NorthStar Controller Operator user interface.
- Describe the various LSP types.
- Configure PCC controlled LSPs.
- Configure PCE delegated LSPs.
- Configure PCE initiated LSPs.
- Monitor LSPs from the NorthStar Operator user interface.
- Describe primary, secondary, and standby LSPs.
- Describe symmetric pairs of LSPs.
- Describe diversity groups.
- Describe using Junos MPLS LSP templates.
- Describe LSP calendaring.
- Describe Inter-AS LSPs.
- Describe how to provision multiple LSPs.
- Describe LSP optimization.
- Explain the features, capabilities, and benefits of IP/MPLSView and how they work to optimize WAN design.
- Access IP/MPLSView and navigate and customize the IP/MPLSView administrative interface.
- Explain different methods of creating a network model.
- Manage different files that make up a network model and understand how these files are organized.
- Modify a network model by performing tasks such as adding links, nodes, and sites and save these changes to a modeled network.
- Optimize network demand paths, design diverse paths, and perform what-if scenarios to see how demands are routed.
- Simulate link and node failures and view the effects of these failures on demand routing across the WAN.
- Analyze and manage network information using the Report Manager interface.
- Perform hardware inventory using the IP/MPLSView interface.
Для регистрации на курс нажмите на название города
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует