Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (MB-330T00)
This course is designed to build your foundation in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management application knowledge. This course will cover the most important features and functionalities needed by Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant including:
- The product information and how to configure, create, and manage your product and inventory.
- Supply chain management configuration and processing.
- The transportation management features, and the warehouse management features.
- Quality management and quality control functionalities.
- Master planning configuration and processing.
This course includes lectures and several hands-on exercises. The exercises will be introduced to you on a form of a case study presented to a Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant. Each exercise will be bases on a business scenario followed by a question or discussion then a step-by-step guidance to perform the system related steps.
Who should attend
This course is designed for The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant. The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant is a key resource that designs and configures apps to meet the requirements for a customer. The functional consultant analyzes business requirements and translates those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry-recommended practices. The functional consultant specializes in one or more of the following feature sets of Dynamics: finance, manufacturing, or supply chain management. They partner with architects, developers, administrators, and other stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet or exceed the needs of their customers.
- Configure the most important Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functionalities.
- Process most of the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management transactions.
- Explain to others how Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management features and functionalities works.
- Implement product information management
- Implement inventory management
- Implement and manage supply chain processes
- Implement warehouse management and transportation management
- Configure and manage quality control and quality management
- Module 6: Implement master planning
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует