Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster with Exam (EX280) (DO281)
Кому следует посетить
This course is designed for system administrators responsible for creating OpenShift Enterprise instances, deploying applications, creating process customizations, and managing instances and projects.
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Have taken Managing Containers with !RH-RH270 for a deeper understanding of the architecture used by OpenShift, or equivalent experience
- Have taken Red Hat System Administration I RHEL 7 (RH124V7) and Red Hat System Administration II RHEL 7 (RH134V7), or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux® system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer
Follow On Courses
OpenShift Enterprise is a key technology in Red Hat's DevOps story. Using PaaS has proven to accelerate time to market for many organizations. This course provides the knowledge to take advantage of the platform in a popular DevOps environment.
In this course, students will learn how to install and configure an instance of OpenShift Enterprise, test the instance by deploying a real world application, and manage projects/applications through hands-on labs.
- Container concepts
- Configuring resources with the command line interface
- Building a pod
- Enabling services for a pod
- Creating routes
- Downloading and configuring images
- Rolling back and activating deployments
- Creating custom S2I images
- Comprehensive review
Длительность 4 дня
- Россия: Цена по запросу
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует