Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX210)
Кому следует посетить
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their use of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform skills.
- Red Hat Certified Engineers (RCHE) who wish to pursue Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
- Be RHCSA or have comparable work experience and skills (RCHE would be even better).
- Have taken the Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210) course or have comparable work experience using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Review the RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210) objectives.
You should be able to perform the following tasks:
- Install and configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Manage users
- Manage projects
- Manage flavors
- Manage roles
- Set quotas
- Manage images
- Configure images at instantiation
- Add additional compute nodes
- Manage Swift storage
- Manage networking
- Manage Cinder storage
Follow On Courses
- Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration (CEPH125)
- Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV (CL310)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ceph Storage Administration (EX125)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management Exam (EX220)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX310)
The Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX210) tests candidates skills, knowledge and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform.
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform.
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует