Red Hat Certified Specialist in Clustering and Storage Management Exam (EX436)
Кому следует посетить
- Experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for the planning, deployment, and management of more than 1 physical or virtualized server
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise or an RHCDS or RHCA credential
- Hold a current RHCE certification at the time the exam is taken.
- Have Red Hat High Availability Clustering (RH436) or equivalent experience.
- Understand that real-world system administration experience is also an important aspect of preparation for the exam.
- Review exam objectives for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Clustering and Storage Management Exam.
You should be able to perform the following tasks:
Configure a high-availability cluster, using either physical or virtual systems, that:
- Provides a service fail-over between the nodes
- Provides a preferred node for the service
- Selectively fails over based on node characteristics
Manage logical volumes in a clustered environment such as:
- Create volumes and volume groups that are available to all members of a highly-available cluster
- Create snapshots of logical volumes
Configure a GFS file system to:
- Meet specified size, layout, and performance objectives
- Support file system quotas
Configure iSCSI targets and initiators
Manage device configuration using udev
Create and manage Red Hat Storage based clusters including:
- Creating distributed clusters
- Creating replicated clusters
- Implementing and utilizing appropriate file systems
The Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Clustering and Storage Management exam (EX436) is a performance-based test of the skills and knowledge needed to implement high-availability services on Red Hat Enterprise Linux® using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability Add-on.
Для регистрации на курс нажмите на название города