Red Hat System Administration II with RHCSA exam (v8) (RH135V8)
Teaches and validates the key tasks needed to become a full-time Linux administrator.
Red Hat System Administration II (RH135) is designed as the second part of the Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) training track for IT professionals who have taken Red Hat System Administration I (RH124). The course goes deeper into core Linux® system administration skills, including storage configuration, security feature management, task control, and installation and deployment of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux.
The Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200) is included in this offering, which is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
Кому следует посетить
This offering is geared toward Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in supplementing current skills or backstopping other team members, in addition to Linux system administrators who are responsible for these tasks:
- Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures
- Providing operational support
- Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability
- Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration
Successful completion of Red Hat System Administration I RHEL 8 (RH124V8)is recommended.
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Access security files, file systems, and networks
- Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
- Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
- Manage security and system access
- Control the boot process and system services
Длительность 5 дней
- Россия: US$ 1 050,- *
* Расчеты в рублях по курсу ЦБ РФ