RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199)
The RHCSA Rapid Track course (RH199) combines Red Hat System Administration I RHEL 8 (RH124V8) and , reviewing the tasks at an accelerated pace. This course relates to Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® and is designed for experienced Linux system administrators.
Access systems and get help
Log in to local and remote Linux systems, and investigate problem resolution methods provided through Red Hat Insights and support.
Navigate file systems
Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files while working from the bash shell.
Manage local users and groups
Create, manage, and delete local users and groups and administer local password policies.
Control access to files
Set Linux file system permissions on files and to interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
Manage SELinux security
Protect and manage the security of a server by using SELinux.
Tune system performance
Evaluate and control processes, set tuning parameters, and adjust process scheduling priorities on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
Install and update software packages
Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
Manage basic storage
Create and manage storage devices, partitions, file systems, and swap spaces from the command line.
Control services and the boot process
Control and monitor network services, system daemons, and the boot process using systemd.
Configure network interfaces and settings on Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
Analyze and store logs
Locate and accurately interpret logs of system events for troubleshooting purposes.
Implement advanced storage features
Create and manage logical volumes containing file systems and swap spaces from the command line, and configure advanced storage features with Stratis and VDO.
Schedule future tasks
Schedule tasks to automatically execute in the future.
Access network-attached storage
Access network-attached storage, using the NFS protocol.
Manage network security
Control network connections to services using the system firewall and SELinux rules.
Obtain, run, and manage simple, lightweight services as containers on a single Red Hat Enterprise Linux server.
Кому следует посетить
This course is geared toward Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in supplementing current skills or backstopping other team members, in addition to Linux system administrators who are responsible for these tasks:
- Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures
- Providing operational support
- Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability
- Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration
Этот курс является частью следующих программ сертификаций:
During this course, you will learn:
- Managing users and groups, files, and file permissions
- Updating software packages with yum
- Managing and troubleshooting systemd services during the boot process
- Network configuration and basic troubleshooting
- Managing local storage and creating and using file systems
- Firewall management with firewalld
- Managing kernel-based virtual machines (KVMs)
- Automating installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux using Kickstart
- Package management with new repository structure and appstream modules
- Create storage devices, volumes, and file systems, including Stratis storage management
- Configure network services and security
- Manage processes, scheduling, and tuning
- Manage users, groups, and authentication
- Perform server management with the Cockpit web management utility
- Troubleshoot and obtain support
- Run containers