Designed for Network Gateway architects, engineers and administrators, the CCA-N certification validates the knowledge and skills needed to administer enterprise environments consisting of NetScaler Gateway for secure remote access to desktops, applications and data.
- Prepare with the recommended training !Citrix (NetScaler) ADC 12.x Essentials and Citrix Gateway (CNS-222).
- Review the 1Y0-230: Citrix NetScaler 12 Essentials and Unified Gateway Exam Prep Guide.
- Pass exam 1Y0-230: Citrix NetScaler 12 Essentials and Unified Gateway exam.
- Prepare with the recommended training .
- Review the 1Y0-240: Citrix NetScaler 12 Essentials and Traffic Management Exam Prep Guide.
- Pass exam 1Y0-240: Citrix NetScaler 12 Essentials and Traffic Management.
For recertification of the CCA-N, certificants can choose one of the following options:
- Attend the Instructor-led training of either the Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management (CNS-220) or the Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Unified Gateway (CNS-222) course. By taking either of these courses, partners and customers will not be required to pass the exam.
- Take and pass ONE of the the following exams: 1Y0-230 Citrix NetScaler 12 Essentials and Unified Gateway, OR 1Y0-240 Citrix NetScaler 12 Essentials and Traffic Management
Please note: Each certification expires independently based on the date attained; therefore, you must renew each certification you would like to maintain before the expiration of that individual certification. If your certification expires before you take and pass the required exam or equivalent ILT training, you will need to regain all of the lower level certifications and pass the associated exam in order to regain your certification.