Passing the HCIE-Big Data-Data Mining V2.0 certification will indicate that you: 1) have basic knowledge about mainstream technology of big data mining and complex data mining methods; 2) are able to perform end-to-end modeling of big data through Huawei FusionInsight HD or open source technology platforms 3) competent for the data mining positions.
1.Data mining description 2.Preliminary knowledge (mathematics and Python) 3.Data preprocessing 4.Feature selection and dimension reduction 5.Supervised learning 6.Unsupervised learning 7.Model evaluation and optimization 8.Comprehensive data mining application 9.Spark MLlib data mining 10. Huawei Machine Learning Development Tools 11.Big data architecture and big data governance 12.Big data mining
Those who hope to become big data mining engineers; Those who hope to obtain an HCIE-Big Data-Data Mining certificate Expert of big data mining.
The HCIE-Big Data-Data Mining V2.0 exam covers:
- 1.Data Mining, Prerequisites (Math and Python Basics)
- 2.Data Preprocessing
- 3.Feature Selection and Dimension Reduction
- 4.Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning
- 5.Model Evaluation and Optimization
- 6.Comprehensive Application of Data Mining
- 7.Data Mining Using Spark MLlib
- 8.HUAWEI Machine Learning Development Tools
- 10.FusionInsight Miner
- 11.Big Data Architecture and Governance
- 12.Big Data Mining.
Be familiar with SQL basics; Be familiar with big data basics; Be familiar with basic operations on Linux operating systems