Have the advanced knowledge and service understanding and application skills required for relevant work, and have the advanced knowledge required for the pre-sales and after-sales of Huawei access network products.
SIP&H.248 principles and configuration, Multicast principles and configuration, PON Network protection, PON system security features, QoS features, eSight & NCE-FAN service O&M, POL&FTTx networking planning, and Typical Troubleshooting in Access Network.
People interested in Access.
The HCIP-Access V2.5 exam covers:
- VoIP principles and configuration,
- PON Multicast principles and configuration,
- PON QoS Basics,
- PON Network Protection,
- PON System Security Protection Features,
- Service Configuration on eSight & NCE-FAN,
- POL & FTTx Planning and Design,
- Typical Troubleshooting in Access Network.
It is recommended that you learn HCIA-Access in advance.