Training and certificating experts who want to be capable of managing complex enterprise IT systems on HUAWEI CLOUD from end to end, including architecture planning and design, deployment and O&M, and migration of application systems to HUAWEI CLOUD
Кому следует посетить
- People who want to be cloud service architects
- People who want to obtain HCIE-Cloud Service certificates
- People who want to master the overall architecture planning and design, business scenario solution design, and best practices of HUAWEI CLOUD
- Have basic knowledge of public cloud services.
- Be familiar with basic operations of public cloud services.
- Be familiar with the basic principles of cloud computing, cloud storage, database, and Linux.
On completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Be familiar with HUAWEI CLOUD infrastructure, pricing, and ecosystem.
- Understand cloud architecture principles and how to design the cloud architecture.
- Understand HUAWEI CLOUD network solutions and network design principles for different scenarios.
- Design HUAWEI CLOUD overall network solution.
- Use HUAWEI CLOUD compute services, such as cloud servers and containers, to build the business system architecture.
- Know how to access, share, back up, and accelerate data on the cloud and design the storage architecture.
- Determine database services based on business requirements and design the database architecture.
- Master the design methods and principles of the microservice architecture.
- Use HUAWEI CLOUD ServiceStage to build and govern microservices.
- Be familiar with the solution architectures and application scenarios of HUAWEI CLOUD offline processing and real-time stream processing.
- Understand customers' requirements for cloud security and solutions.
- Use tools for HUAWEI CLOUD basic O&M and multi-dimensional O&M.
- Use migration tools provided by HUAWEI CLOUD.