Training and certificating senior engineers with professional knowledge and skills in bearer WAN scenarios in the datacom network field.
Кому следует посетить
- Those who wants to be datacom WAN senior engineers.
- Those who wants to achieve the HCIP-Datacom-WAN Planning and Deployment Certification.
Этот курс является частью следующих программ сертификаций:
- Be familiar with common operations on Huawei network devices.
- Knowledge and skills described in the HCIP-Datacom-Core Technology course.
Upon completing the HCIP-Datacom-Core Technology training, you will be able to:
- Understand the entire process of forwarding data packets by network devices.
- Understand the working principles and configurations of OSPF, IS-IS, and BGP.
- Deploy route control and traffic path control.
- Understand the working principles of RSTP/MSTP.
- Understand the working principles of stacking technology.
- Understand the working principle of multicast and set up a multicast network.
- Configure ICMPv6, NDP, and IPv6 addresses.
- Master Huawei firewall technologies.
- Configure basic security features for network devices.
- Master the basic configurations for network reliability.
- Describe common network management protocols.
- Understand Huawei enterprise datacom solutions.
Upon completion of HCIP-Datacom-WAN Planning and Deployment V1.0 training, you will be able to:
- Describe the basic concepts of bearer WAN
- Describe the trends, challenges, and evolution of bearer WAN.
- Describe the Huawei CloudWAN solution.
- Describe the key technologies of Huawei CloudWAN solution.
- Describe typical industry application scenarios of Huawei CloudWAN solution.
- Describe the typical architecture of the bearer WAN.
- Describe basic concepts of MPLS, SR-MPLS, and SRv6.
- Describe the principles of bearer WAN traffic optimization.
- Describe the SLA model and packet processing flow.
- Describe network reliability design.
- Describe key protocols for network management and analysis.
- Describe the WAN VPN technology model and classification.
- Describe the relationship between MP-BGP and WAN VPN.
- Describe the principles and differences between MPLS VPN and SRv6 VPN.
- Describe the development trend of WAN VPN technology.
- Describe the functions and implementation of MPLS TE.
- Describe the working principles and data forwarding modes of MPLS TE.
- Describe MPLS TE data protection and recovery.
- Clarify the advanced features of MPLS TE.
- Describe the background of segment routing.
- Describe the technical advantages of segment routing.
- Describe the basic concepts of segment routing.
- Describe the forwarding principle of segment routing.
- Describe the background of segment routing IPv6.
- Describe the technical advantages of segment routing IPv6.
- Describe the concept and technical principles of SRv6.
- Describe SRv6 BE and static SRv6 policy configurations.
- Describe the main functions of WAN domain controller network management.
- Describe the protocols used in network management and their functions.
- Describe the protocols used to collect and report network information.
- Description of traffic collection description path constraint parameters
- Describe the functions of network performance analysis.
- Describe the current status and development trend of financial (bank) networks.
- Describe the design roadmap of the financial (bank) cloud backbone network.
- Describe the tunnel and VPN design roadmap for the financial (bank) cloud backbone network.
- Describe the SLA and reliability design approach of the financial (bank) cloud backbone network.
- Describe the financial (bank) cloud backbone network optimization and O&M design approach.