Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting (10997)
This is a three-day Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that targets the needs of information technology (IT) professionals who take part in administering, configuring, troubleshooting, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to administer and troubleshoot Office 365 tenant and key services of Office 365, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Teams. It also covers security and compliance features of Office 365.
Who should attend
This course is intended for IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn about administration and troubleshooting techniques in Office 365. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields: ideally in the areas of system administration, network administration, and messaging.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or newer.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience working with Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 or newer, Microsoft Lync 2013 Server or Skype for Business 2015 Server, and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 or newer is beneficial but not required.
- Describe Office 365 services.
- Administer Office 365 by using the Microsoft 365 admin center, Office 365 services admin centers, an
- Administer and troubleshoot directory synchronization and directory objects.
- Administer and troubleshoot Exchange Online.
- Administer and troubleshoot Teams.
- Administer and troubleshoot SharePoint Online.
- Plan and deploy Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise.
- Administer and troubleshoot compliance and security in Office 365.
- Office 365 services
- Office 365 administration, tools, and techniques
- Administering and troubleshooting directory synchronization and directory objects
- Administering and troubleshooting Exchange Online
- Administering and troubleshooting Teams
- Administering and troubleshooting SharePoint Online
- Planning and deploying Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
- Administering and troubleshooting Office 365 compliance and security
Для регистрации на курс нажмите на название города
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует