Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting (10997)
This is a three-day Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that targets the needs of information technology (IT) professionals who take part in administering, configuring, troubleshooting, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to administer and troubleshoot Office 365 tenant and key services of Office 365, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business. It also covers security and compliance features of Office 365.
Who should attend
This course is intended for IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn about administration and troubleshooting techniques in Office 365. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields: ideally in the areas of system administration, network administration, and messaging.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or newer.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or newer, Lync 2013 Server or Skype for Business 2015 Server, and SharePoint Server 2013 or newer is beneficial but not required.
- An understanding of the following concepts as they relate to Office 365:
- Understanding of Microsoft cloud services.
- Understanding of the Office 365 platform.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Office 365 services.
- Administer Office 365 by using the graphical environment and Windows PowerShell.
- Administer and troubleshoot directory synchronization and directory objects.
- Administer and troubleshoot Exchange Online.
- Administer and troubleshoot Skype for Business Online and Microsoft Teams.
- Administer and troubleshoot SharePoint Online.
- Plan and deploy Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus.
- Administer and troubleshoot compliance and security in Office 365
- Office 365 services overview
- Office 365 administration, tools, and techniques
- Administering and troubleshooting directory synchronization and directory objects
- Administering and troubleshooting Exchange Online
- Administering and troubleshooting Skype for Business Online and Teams
- Administering and troubleshooting SharePoint Online
- Planning and deploying Office 365 ProPlus
- Administering and troubleshooting compliance and security in Office 365
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует