Automating Administration with PowerShell (AZ-040T00)
This course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to use Windows PowerShell for administering and automating administration of Windows servers. This course provides students the skills to identify and build the command they require to perform a specific task. In addition, students learn how to build scripts to accomplish advanced tasks such as automating repetitive tasks and generating reports. This course provides prerequisite skills supporting a broad range of Microsoft products, including Windows Server, Windows Client, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft System Center. In keeping with that goal, this course will not focus on any one of those products, although Windows Server, which is the common platform for all of those products, will serve as the example for the techniques this course teaches.
Кому следует посетить
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are already experienced in general Windows Server and Windows client administration, and who want to learn more about using Windows PowerShell for administration. No prior experience with any version of Windows PowerShell or any scripting language is assumed. This course is also suitable for IT Professionals already experienced in server administration, including Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, and System Center.
- Describe the functionality of Windows PowerShell and use it to run and find basic commands.
- Identify and run cmdlets for local system administration.
- Work with the Windows PowerShell pipeline.
- Use PSProviders and PSDrives to work with other forms of storage.
- Query system information by using WMI and CIM.
- Work with variables, arrays, and hash tables.
- Write basic scripts in Windows PowerShell.
- Administer remote computers with Windows PowerShell.
- Manage Azure resources with PowerShell.
- Manage Microsoft 365 services with PowerShell.
- Use background jobs and scheduled jobs.
- Getting started with Windows PowerShell
- Windows PowerShell for local systems administration
- Working with the Windows PowerShell pipeline
- Using PSProviders and PSDrives
- Querying management information by using CIM and WMI
- Working with variables, arrays, and hash tables
- Windows PowerShell scripting
- Administering remote computers with Windows PowerShell
- Managing Azure resources with PowerShell
- Managing Microsoft 365 services with PowerShell
- Using background jobs and scheduled jobs
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует