Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service (MB-240T00)
Dynamics 365 Field Service helps organizations better position themselves in the market by providing a variety of tools that assist in identifying and scheduling resources and managing workloads for mobile workers. This course will equip students with the skills necessary to identify and configure the key components that are used to deliver Field Service and mobile solutions. Key topics include identifying the organizational considerations that will drive configuration decisions and common configuration aspects. This course helps students better understand the bigger picture and end goals focused around implementations that aid in designing more efficient solutions that align with customer and organizational goals.
Who should attend
This course is designed for IT professionals with experience or interest in delivering Field Service solutions for large-scale customers.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key components involved in Field Service Implementations.
- Define the products and services that will be delivered to customers.
- Determine which pricing options to use in specific scenarios.
- Determine which resources are required.
- Configure Field Service
- Resource Scheduling Configuration
- Defining and Configuring Bookable Resources
- Configure Incidents
- Inventory and Work Order Management
- Field Service Agreements
- Inventory and Purchasing
- Field Service Mobile
- Universal Resource Scheduling
- Managing Scheduling Options
- Customizing the Schedule Board
- Advanced Scheduling Options
Для регистрации на курс нажмите на название города
В настоящее время расписание на курс отсутствует